For over 75 years, we have provided our community with health care coverage and we are committed to being there when you need us for many years to come. As the largest health care insurer in the Mid-Atlantic region, we know how much you and your family depend on your health coverage. It's a responsibility we take very seriously, as we have with your parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors.
We design our health plans with one thing in mind—you. Our plans give you the freedom to get the care you need, when and where you need it and include:
- The largest network of doctors in the region—you get to choose the doctors you want to see.
- No referrals needed—make appointments with the doctors you want to see; no extra paperwork required.
- Health plans designed to meet nearly every budget—pick the benefits you want, such as no charge primary care office visits and generic drugs, or no deductible for important services like urgent care, primary care and specialist visits.
- Ways to manage your health care expenses—save money by choosing to get care at locations with lower out-of-pocket costs such as your doctor’s office, retail health clinics (for example, CVS Minute Clinic) and urgent care centers.
- No charge for many benefits—you pay nothing when you see an in-network provider for adult physicals, well-child exams, immunizations, screenings and more.
- Rewards—through our Blue Rewards incentive program, you can get $150 per adult and up to $400 per family towards your deductible and out-of-pocket costs by taking steps to improve your health.
- Focused support—our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) program enables your PCP to coordinate your care with all your doctors, pharmacies and hospitals to better provide you with the services and support needed to keep you in the best possible health.
- Personal assistance—stop by one of our local offices to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable insurance professional who can answer any questions and discuss your health plan needs.
- Free 24/7 medical advice line—if you are unable to reach your PCP, or are unsure about your symptoms, you can call FirstHelpTM our 24-hour nurse advice line at 800-535-9700.
- Video Visit—See a doctor 24/7 without an appointment. You can consult with a board-certified doctor anytime on your phone, tablet or computer.