When You Need Care
We design our health plans with one thing in mind—you. When you need medical care, worrying about your health coverage should be the last thing on your mind. Our plans give you the freedom to get the care you need, when and where you need it and include:
- The largest network of doctors in the region—you get to choose the doctors you want to see.
- No referrals needed—make appointments with the doctors you want to see; no extra paperwork required.
- Ways to manage your health care expenses—save money by choosing to get care at locations with lower out-of-pocket costs such as your doctor’s office, retail health clinics (like CVS Minute Clinic) and urgent care centers.
- CloseKnit Virtual Patient Care—24/7/365 virtual care for over 100 conditions through an easy-to-use app. CloseKnit’s patient-centric care teams are focused on a member’s whole health. Empathetic, thoroughly vetted doctors offer preventive and urgent care, behavioral and mental health, chronic condition prevention, medication management and more. Get started.
- Video Visit—get the care you need when and where you need it. From sudden colds to allergy woes, simply sign in to speak to a doctor right away. For mental health, diet/nutrition, or breastfeeding support, schedule a visit and meet with a licensed professional from the comfort of your home.
You have many choices when you need care and knowing where to go is key to getting the best care while paying the least out of pocket. Except for medical emergencies, your primary care provider (PCP) should be your first call for help with a situation requiring medical attention.
To search for a PCP, specialist or a health care facility, visit our online provider directory.Search Now